25 oktober 2009

Pripravljeni, pozor, ...


... sicer tudi letos nisem med prvimi (ker prve so začele že julija!), ampak mi je pa uspelo, da sem prvo letošnjo decembrsko voščilnico naredila še v oktobru.

READY, STEADY...

... I'm not among the first ones though (because the first ones started in July!), but I managed to make my first this year's December card while we're still in October.



No, dve.
/ Well, two.


No, deset.
/ Well, ten.


"Masovna" proizvodnja (če se desetim lahko reče "masovno") - ni problem :)
Navdih in vzorec je s fantastičnega bloga Debbie Olsen, prilagodila sem le toliko, da je napis v slovenščini.
Fajn je bilo - komaj čakam naslednjo rundo.

/ "Mass" production (if you would call ten items "a mass") - not a problem.
I got the inspiration and the pattern from Debbie Olsen's fantastic blog, I only adapted the sentiment and made it in Slovenian.
It felt good - can't wait for the next set.


mravljica